Saturday, March 31, 2012

Obamaville



Politics in general will probably never be a focus on this blog. Mostly because I really don't feel that its appropriate for me to spew out my personal beliefs on here. However there are times where it really can't be helped. The above video is an ad for the ever so brilliant Rick Santorum.  The ad seems to be putting a bit of a horror 50s B-movie spin on how our country will be, if Obama gets reelected. I'll be honest I'm not really all that thrilled when it comes to many the decisions Obama has made during his time in office, but trying to make a connection between Obama and President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad of Iran is going a bit too far.

I can't say that the video is not well shot because as far as most political ads go this one is probably one of the most coherent ones I've seen. I think those who are already a bit paranoid about Obama's stances on things will be affected by this video to a certain degree. It's certainly different as far as political ads go.


Rick Santorum has always been a bit too much for me. Frankly, the fact that such extremists exist scares me.

For some more political horror humor check out this great article on cracked  

Haha! If the vampires are the democrats and the zombies are the  republicans. What are the werewolves? The Independent party?

-Horrorwood Doll

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Be Prepared

If you're ready for a zombie apocalypse, then you're ready for any emergency. emergency.cdc.gov